Altech UEC 4121 RV 12V 240V VAST Satellite Decoder
The DSD 4121 RV is a MPEG 2/4 High Definition digital set top box designed specifically to meet the requirements of the Optus Aurora Digital platform and associated VAST certification process.
The DSD 4121 RV utilizes mature tried and tested technology that allows connectivity to both flat panel and legacy CRT TV’s. The product has been future proofed through the incorporation of an Ethernet port for connection to the internet and USB port that can convert the unit as a PVR unit and/or for media playback.
The DSD 4121 has been designed with an external 12 Volt D.C power supply which provides portability allowing a traveler to connect this decoder to a well regulated 12 Volt D.C supply.
- STi7111 Secure Processor Core
- MPEG-2/4 High Definition
- DVB-S2 Front end
- F-Type Satellite input
- IRDETO secure silicon conditional access
- 450 MHz core processor
- Over-the-Air secure software download
- HDMI output
- Component video output
- Coaxial S/PDIF digital audio output
- Optical digital audio output
- Dolby digital audio
- Stereo audio outputs
- USB 2.0 interface
- 8 Day electronic program guide
- Australian VAST certified
- External 240V/12Volt DC power supply