- HDMI splitters are used to split a HDMI HD signal to multiple monitors or televisions.
- HDMI switches are used to switch the HD source between multiple inputs.
- We have a range of HDMI cables and leads to interconnect the equipment above.
- Wireless AV senders are used to transmit a composite AV signal over short distances and negate the need to run physical cabling.
- Digital modulators are used to convert a HDMI or AV source into a HD digital channel that can then be distributed via a coaxial cable system.
- An analog is used in the same way as a digital modulator and is a much cheaper alternative, however the signal is analog and is prone to interference.
Also can only be picked up by a TV with a built in analog tuner.