SatPlus VIC will be closed from the 15th of December until the 8th of January. SatPlus QLD will be closed from the 22nd of December and will reopen on the 8th of January. All orders between the 15th and 22nd of December will be shipped via the QLD store.
Hi What size is this dish in the Maxview Precision Mobile Pay TV System?? is it ok for Northern Australia? is this kit still available? Price now? Cheers
The dimensions of the Precision dish (elliptical):
Width - 750mm and height - 810mm. The Precision will provide Australia wide coverage particularly for Pay TV channels ie Austar or Foxtel.
We've found Exmouth to Kununurra to be the worst satellite signal area and although harder to align in these weak signal areas, the Precision systems still work fine.
Will the Foxtel Mystar box work in all States of Australia
Yes the MyStar box will work in all of Australia with this system. As the Precision also has a twin LNB, both cables can be connected to the Austar box and enable viewing and recording just like at home.
Hi, we travel a lot in the WA goldfields , Laverton, Weipa, Sandstone areas, Does this unit do these areas, we have been told we need large unit 1m dish to make sure we get coverage, it this true or will this system be suitable. We would appreciate your feedback but love the complete system you are advertising
The Maxview Precision has a reflector size that will offer ample signal in 90% of Australia and just enough signal in the other 10% (most problematic areas are North Western WA and parts of the NT). It will nevertheless provide Austalia wide coverage providing the weather is OK in these poorer signal areas. You could opt for a larger dish if your were intending to stay in these poorer signal areas longer term. The benefit of this dish though, over all other dishes, is its ability to precisely adjust the elevation so you can fine tune the dish with the utmost accuracy. Other dishes emply basic wingnut adjustment and are quite crude.
Could you tell me the diameter of the Dish of the Maxview Precision Mobile Pay TV System please
Hi there Mark,
The dimensions of the Precision dish reflector (out of the bag) are:
Top to bottom - 820mm
Side to side - 750mm
The dimension of the dish top to bottom including the mounting assembly - 970mm